Nov 9 (Reuters) - Peyto Exploration & Development Corp
* Peyto announces 47th quarter of consecutive earnings with Q3 2016 results
* Q3 2016 production increased 19 pct, 14 pct per share, from 487 MMCFE/D
* Has approved a preliminary 2017 budget which includes a capital program expected to range between $550 and $600 million
* On track to drill 131 wells (95 pct WI) for total capital investment of approximately $475 million in 2016
* "Demand for natural gas in north America continues to grow each year"
* Quarterly FFO per share c$0.78 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: