Nov 10 (Reuters) - Kaizen Discovery Inc
* Rights offering to raise gross proceeds of approximately C$7.3 million
* Kaizen says in connection with rights offering, has entered into standby commitment agreement with its largest shareholder, HPX Techco Inc
* Kaizen Discovery inc says aggregate subscription amount for hpx will be approximately C$4.9 million
* Kaizen Discovery Inc says under standby commitment agreement, Kaizen will issue 2.1 million non-transferable warrants to HPX.
* Kaizen Discovery Inc says each warrant will entitle hpx to acquire one common earnings per share of co at exercise price C$0.155 at any time on or before Jan 11, 2022
* Kaizen discovery announces rights offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: