Nov 14 (Reuters) - Solar Alliance Energy Inc :
* Forecasting successively greater margins through close of 2016, and profitability moving into 2017.
* Solar Alliance Energy Inc- qtrly sales revenue for three months ended Aeptember 30, 2016 increased to $1.78 million compared to $1.57 million in Q2 2016
* Solar Alliance Energy Inc- reduced its net loss by 61 pct to $852,462 during Q3 2016 compared to a net loss of $1.38 million in Q3 2015
* Solar Alliance Energy Inc- qtrly order backlog is approximately $2.9 million
* Solar Alliance reports stronger third quarter sales & financial results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: