Nov 11 (Reuters) - Kingspan Group Plc
* Has entered into an agreement to acquire building products (“bp”) division of Vicwest Inc
* Consideration for bp business is circa c$154.5m inclusive of debt and reorganisation costs, payable in cash on completion.
* Closing is expected to occur in Q1 of 2015
* Post acquisition, Kingspan plans to implement further changes in bp business and impact of these changes is expected to increase annual pro forma EBITDA to circa c$18.0m
* Current management team of bp business will be transferring to Kingspan following completion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ]