March 21 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
* In connection with ad hoc committee’s work, certain remediation actions have been recommended and are being implemented
* Placing company’s former corporate controller on administrative leave
* Company is in process of implementing additional remedial measures.
* Possibility that additional accounting adjustments may be identified that further impact prior periods
* Committee determined tone at top of organization,performance-based environment may have been contributing factors resulting in improper revenue recognition
* Board determined deficient control environment would impact executive compensation decisions with respect to 2015 compensation for certain members
* While ad hoc committee believes it is nearing completion of review, it has not concluded work - SEC filing Source text - 1.usa.gov/1ScVZCT Further company coverage: [VRX.TO VRX.N]