July 29 (Reuters) - Radient Technologies Inc
* In order to minimize expenses and cash requirements corporation has idled its plant operations
* Corporation expects to be able to recommence plant operations after securing additional financing.
* Looking at various strategic options on financing needs, working with lenders to manage payment schedules of outstanding notes
* Radient Technologies Inc says non-brokered private placement of up to 70 million units of corporation at $0.10 per unit for proceeds of up to $7 million
* Says is looking to secure additional financing arrangements in order to fund its current working capital deficit
* Radient Technologies says looking to secure funding to fund continuing operations and corporate administration costs, continue as a going concern
* Plans to use proceeds of offering for product development, capital expenditures Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)