1 Min Read
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Turquoise Capital Corp
* Turquoise Capital Corp. enters into definitive agreement for qualifying transaction with Five Star Diamonds Ltd.
* Under terms, co and five star will complete deal that will result in reverse takeover of turquoise by shareholders of Five Star
* Five Star to merge with a whollyowned subsidiary of Turquoise and become a whollyowned subsidiary of Turquoise.
* Upon completion, expected that Matthew Wood will serve as president, CEO and Brian Mcmaster will serve as CFO of resulting issuer
* Following completion of transaction Turquoise shareholders will hold about 6.0% of common shares of resulting issuer
* Following completion, former Five Star shareholders will hold approximately 94.0% of common shares of resulting issuer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: