Sept 20 (Reuters) - Mettrum Health Corp
* Says sale agreement of non-core subsidiary for $7 million and enters three year product supply agreement
* Core asset adds non-dilutive $7 million to balance sheet
* Once transaction is completed in coming months, Bennett Road North will be renamed Starseed Medicinal Inc.
* Supply agreement expected to generate up to $40mm in revenue and make a material contribution to profitability
* Three-Year supply agreement is expected to make a material contribution to company’s revenue and profitability
* Says divesting of bennett road north is not anticipated to have any material impact on Mettrum’s production Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: