Oct 21 (Reuters) - Alamos Gold Inc
* Announces purchase of 25.3 million common shares of Corex Gold, representing about 19.07% stake in Corex
* Says shares are being acquired by Alamos by way of private placement at a price of c$0.10 per share
* Corex has also granted Alamos right to nominate up to two directors to Corex board of directors.
* Co has elected not to exercise nomination of two directors right at this time
* Alamos Gold pursuant to investor rights agreement Corex has granted Co a right to participate in future financings ,to maintain its pro-rata interest Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: