Oct 24 (Reuters) - Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund
* Chemtrade responds to Canexus directors' circular
* Canexus board urged to shorten minimum offer period and let shareholders decide in response by Chemtrade
* Chemtrade's offer "fairly values Canexus and provides canexus shareholders with a significant cash premium"
* Chemtrade says it believes that Canexus' standalone plan does not offer a credible alternative path to maximizing value for Canexus shareholders
* Chemtrade says Canexus' estimate of $25 million of annual capital expenditures is wholly insufficient to adequately maintain assets
* Believes "offer has significantly less regulatory risk than terminated" deal between canexus and superior plus Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: