1 Min Read
Nov 11 (Reuters) - Starcore International Mines Ltd :
* Starcore International Mines - has obtained an extension on repayment of outstanding secured bonds in aggregate principal amount of CDN$4.5 million
* Bonds were to mature on Nov 12, 2016.
* Starcore international mines - bond holder agreed to extend maturity date by 6 months, with bonds continuing to be secured and bearing interest at 8 pct per annum
* Starcore International Mines - as consideration for extension of bonds, starcore will pay a prolongation fee of one percent at end of extended term.
* Starcore International Mines - bonds, together with prolongation fee, interest for additional 6 months of term, will be payable on new maturity date of May 12, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: