April 3 (Reuters) - Orbite Technologies Inc
* Orbite announces filing for stay of proceedings on creditors
* Orbite Technologies Inc - filed a notice of intention to make a proposal under bankruptcy and insolvency act
* Orbite Technologies Inc - "ensuing existence of material uncertainty about company's ability to continue as a going concern"
* Orbite Technologies Inc- PriceWaterhouseCoopers Inc has been appointed as trustee in proposal proceedings of Orbite
* Orbite - filing of NOI has effect of imposing an automatic 30-day stay of proceedings that will protect co and its assets from claims of creditors
* Orbite Technologies Inc says company to resume its production efforts as soon as possible and hopefully continue as a going concern Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: