July 21 (Reuters) - Dynacor Gold Mines Inc:
* Dynacor: June gold production increases sharply to 6,895 oz.
* Total Q2 gold production of 18,185 oz increased by 6% as compared to Q1-2017
* "We expect that gold production will now continue to trend higher over next 6 months"
* No damage was done to its Chala plant which remains fully operational after earthquake occurred on 17th of July at Atico
* Panamerican highway was impacted by earthquake and government is working to restore damage and traffic as soon as possible
* Production is steadily increasing at new Veta Dorada plant in Chala, expect trend to continue into Q3 and Q4
* Huanca plant and its tailing ponds which are on care and maintenance did not suffer any damage from earthquake
* Huanca plant and its tailing ponds which are on care and maintenance did not suffer any damage after earthquake at Atico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: