Oct 27 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy
* Says does not need to do any more M&A deals, window of opportunity for acquisitions may be closing with oil around $50/bbl
* Suncor says will likely sell some non-core wind assets with value of C$275 million in next 12 months
* Suncor says expecting to deliver 2016 capital program between C$5.8 billion and C$6.0 billion
* Suncor CEO says not considering transformational North Sea deal, not marketing retail assets and not currently involved in any sales process for a refinery
* Suncor CEO says speculation about company building up a war chest for acquisitions are "overcooked"
* Suncor says capital spending budget for 2017 will be set at around C$5 billion
* Suncor says probably not going to approve any major capital projects this decade, will start looking at them again in 2020, 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nia Williams)