Jan 23 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group Lp
* Trump business advisor Schwarzman says u.s. Has unusually positive view of Canada
* Things should go well for Canada in negotiations with u.s., says advisor; says Canada very well positioned for talks with u.s.
* Not all Americans realize sheer amount of U.S.-Canada commercial linkages - adviser
* Very low risk of Canada suffering collateral damage in NAFTA trade talks, says Trump adviser
* U.S. administration is expansionist, would be consistent if it were positive about Keystone XL pipeline, says Trump adviser
* Other nations with large trade deficits will be more of an area of focus for trump; Canada has a very special status, says Trump adviser Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by David Ljunggren)