June 14 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* TransCanada, Sempra to build Mexico gas pipeline (bit.ly/25YMygJ)
* Berenberg looks to double U.S. headcount (bit.ly/25YNba7)
* NXP to sell Standard Products for $2.8 bln (bit.ly/25YOgie)
* Airbus to assemble helicopters in China (bit.ly/25YNWjs)
* TransCanada and IEnova consortium have won a tender to build an 800-km sub-sea pipe from southern Texas to the Gulf of Mexico. The pipeline is expected to commence operations by October 2018.
* Privately owned bank Berenberg is looking to double its employees in the United States by the end of 2017. The bank opened an equity-trading desk in New York last year.
* JIC Group and Wise Road Capital are buying Standard Products, a unit of NXP Semiconductors for about $2.8 billion.
* Airbus said it would use China-based manufacturers to assemble its helicopters as a part of a deal to supply 100 helicopters for 700 million euros ($790.16 million). ($1 = 0.8859 euros) (Compiled by Sangameswaran S in Bengaluru; Editing by Peter Cooney)