Aug 8 (Reuters) - Copper Mountain Mining Corp:
* Copper Mountain Mining announces Q2 financial 2017 results
* Qtrly earnings per share C$0.05
* "Remain bullish on global copper markets and with production on target we are well positioned to benefit from upswing in copper price"
* Qtrly revenues C$67.1 million versus C$62.6 million; qtrly copper produced 17.2 million lbs versus 21.2 million lbs
* Qtrly gold produced 5,900 oz versus 7,980 oz; qtrly silver produced 63,200 oz versus 74,600 oz
* 2017 guidance remains unchanged at production of 75 million - 85 million lbs copper plus precious metal credits
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share C$0.03 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: