LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Vampires are truly going international in “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.”
Summit Entertainment announced a selection of actors to populate the vampire sects in the two-part conclusion to the “Twilight” franchise.
The studio covered the blood-sucking world in one sweep, listing the casts for the Amazon, Egyptian, Irish and Romanian covens as well as the American and European Nomads groups.
* Representing South America, the Amazon Coven will comprise Tracey Heggins as Senna and Judi Shekoni as Zafrina.
* The Egyptian Coven: Omar Metwally as Amun, Andrea Gabriel as Kebi, Rami Malek as Benjamin and Angela Sarafyan as Tia.
* The Irish Coven: Marlane Barnes as Maggie, Lisa Howard as Siobhan and Patrick Brennan as Liam.
* The Romanian Coven: Noel Fisher as Vladimir and Guri Weinberg as Stefan.
* The American Nomads: Lee Pace as Garrett, Toni Trucks as Mary, Bill Tangradi as Randall, Erik Odom as Peter and Valorie Curry as Charlotte.
* The European Nomads are headed up by Joe Anderson as Alistair.
The vampire sects will serve varying roles in both films, which begin filming in November under director Bill Condon. Part one will be released in theaters November 18, 2011, with the second coming to theaters November 16, 2012.
Earlier this month, “Twilight” author Stephenie Meyer confirmed that 9-year-old Mackenzie Foy would play the coveted role of the daughter of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson) daughter.
In September, Summit announced the Denali clan casting, with MyAnna Buring, Mia Maestro, Maggie Grace and Casey LaBow as the female members of the undead family. Christian Camargo is the clan’s patriarch.