May 10 (Reuters) - Napec Inc
* Napec Inc reports results for the first quarter of 2017
* Revenues for Q1 of 2017 were $109.4 million, up 18.0 pct from $92.6 million a year earlier
* Napec concluded Q1 of 2017 with net earnings of $594,000 or $0.01 per share
* As at March 31, 2017, Napec had a backlog of $563 million, up from $467 million as at March 31, 2016
* "Napec remains confident to see revenue growth in fiscal 2017"
* Napec - Q1 revenue increase reflects addition of percent's activities in construction, maintenance & repair of natural gas networks Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: