May 10 (Reuters) - Yellow Pages Ltd
* Yellow Pages Limited reports first quarter 2017 financial results and provides updated corporate strategy
* Qtrly basic earnings per share $0.02
* Sees FY total revenues between $770 million and $785 million
* Sees FY capital expenditures, net of related lease incentives, of approximately $65 million.
* Qtrly digital revenues grew 2.4% year-over-year to $134.8 million
* Revenues for quarter ended march 31, 2017 decreased 6.9% year-over-year to $189.5 million
* Q1 revenue view C$196.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 revenue view C$781.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.