May 10 (Reuters) - Spartan Energy Corp
* Spartan energy corp. Announces first quarter financial and operating results, highlighted by record quarterly production of 21,455 boe/d
* Spartan energy - current 2017 budget is designed to deliver 11% per share production growth while generating approximately $42 million of excess cash flow
* Spartan energy - production early in q2 has continued to exceed budget
* Spartan energy - intend to revisit 2017 guidance following completion of spring break-up conditions
* Qtrly adjusted funds flow from operations $0.09 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.