May 25 (Reuters) - Razor Energy Corp
* Razor Energy Corp. announces closing of previously announced strategic light oil asset acquisition and updated 2017 corporate budget and guidance
* Razor Energy Corp - for fiscal 2017, capital expenditure budget of $13.0 million, which was approved by board prior to acquisition, remains unchanged
* Razor Energy Corp sees 2017 oil equivalent average daily production 3,850 boe/d
* Razor Energy Corp sees 2017 FFO $9.5 million
* Sees 2017 natural gas average daily production 3,319 mcf/d Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.