July 6 (Reuters) - Endo International Plc :
* Endo provides update on OPANA® ER
* Endo International-After consideration, consultation with U.S. FDA following withdrawal request, company has decided to voluntarily remove OPANA ER from market
* Endo International Plc - Expects to incur a pre-tax impairment charge of approximately $20 million in Q2 of 2017
* Endo International Plc - endo plans to work with FDA to coordinate orderly removal of OPANA ER
* Endo International Plc - Continues to believe in safety, efficacy, and favorable benefit-risk profile of OPANA ER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.