July 18 (Reuters) - Klondex Mines Ltd
* Klondex reports record second quarter operating results producing 66,629 GEOs, an increase of 94 pct from the first quarter
* Klondex Mines Ltd - mined a total 53,248 gold equivalent ounces in line with company expectations in quarter for Nevada and Canadian operations.
* Klondex Mines Ltd - company will begin processing Hollister ore through Midas mill in second half of year
* Klondex Mines Ltd - remains on track to meet its annual production guidance of 210,000 to 225,000 gold equivalent ounces, up 36 pct from 2016
* Klondex Mines Ltd - at Fire Creek, company milled 49,060 ore tons in Q2 at an average milled head grade of 1.01 gold equivalent ounces per ton
* Klondex Mines - produced, sold qtrly total of 66,629 & 69,522 gold equivalent ounces, respectively, up 94 pct & 107 pct from Q1, for Nevada, Canadian operations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: