July 27 (Reuters) - Crescent Point Energy Corp:
* Crescent Point announces strong Q2 2017 results and upwardly revised 2017 guidance
* Q2 FFO $0.77
* Is increasing its 2017 average production guidance to 174,500 boe/d, up from 172,000 boe/d,
* Expect to meet or exceed our 2017 exit production guidance,
* Do not anticipate need to change capital program and expect to achieve per share growth of 10 percent
* Total capital expenditures budgeted for 2017, excluding property and land acquisitions, is unchanged at $1.45 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.