July 27 (Reuters) - Winpak Ltd
* Winpak reports 2017 second quarter results
* Q2 earnings per share $0.40
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.42 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 revenue rose 6.7 percent to $217.8 million
* Company remains positive regarding sales volume growth and earnings advancement in second half of 2017
* Capital spending is expected to be between $60 to $70 million for current year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.