July 31 (Reuters) - B2gold Corp -
* B2Gold reports continued strong second quarter and first-half 2017 gold production; fekola project mine construction remains on target for an October 1, 2017 production start
* Quarterly consolidated gold production of 121,448 ounces, 1 percent(or 1,611 ounces) above budget
* Quarterly consolidated gold revenue of $164.3 million on sales of 131,737 ounces at an average price of $1,247 per ounce
* B2Gold corp - For FY 2017, company has revised its consolidated production guidance range moderately lower to between 530,000 and 570,000 ounces of gold
* Consolidated annual gold production is expected to increase significantly to between 900,000 and 950,000 ounces in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.