Aug 1 (Reuters) - Foraco International SA
* Foraco International reports Q2 2017
* Foraco International SA says Q2 2017 revenue amounted to US$ 36.6 million compared to US$ 32.3 million in Q2 2016, an increase of 13%
* Qtrly loss per share 2.27 cents
* Foraco International SA says “there is possibility that company’s actual operating performance during coming year may be different from expectations”
* Foraco International - believes have adequate financial resources to continue in operation & meet financial commitments for period of at least 12 months
* Foraco International SA says company continues to adopt going concern basis in preparing its financial statements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.