Aug 2 (Reuters) - Trilogy Energy Corp:
* Trilogy Energy Corp. announces financial and operating results for the three and six months-ended june 30, 2017
* Says reported sales volumes for q2 of 2017 decreased 14 percent to 21,669 boe/d
* Qtrly production was 21,669 boe/d , a decrease of 14 percent from q1 2017 production of 25,133 boe/d
* Trilogy Energy - maintains its plan to execute a 2017 capital spending budget that is within anticipated 2017 funds flow from operations
* Trilogy Energy - qtrly funds flow per share diluted $0.20
* Trilogy Energy - reaffirming its 2017 annual guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.