Aug 2 (Reuters) - Home Capital Group Inc:
* Home Capital updates outlook for 2017 and reports second quarter 2017 results
* Says “going concern uncertainty resolved”
* Home Capital-Management concluded there is no longer material uncertainty that casts significant doubt as to ability of co to continue as going concern
* Says q2 loss per share $1.73
* Qtrly total loans under administration were $25.9 billion compared to $25.7 billion.
* Home Capital - incoming chief executive officer, along with management and board, will reassess business plans, set new strategic goals and objectives
* Qtrly net interest loss $3.4 million versus net interest income of $122.1 million last year
* Says search for a chief financial officer is nearing completion
* Says repaid all outstanding amounts under Berkshire credit facility subsequent to end of Q2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.