Aug 3 (Reuters) - PHX Energy Services Corp:
* PHX Energy announces its second quarter results
* Qtrly consolidated revenue of $53.8 million, more than double $26.4 million generated in respective 2016-period
* Qtrly loss per share $0.18
* Says anticipated capital expenditure budget for 2017 remains at $25.0 million
* Anticipates that Russia will continue to present growth opportunities throughout remainder of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.