Aug 9 (Reuters) - Step Energy Services Ltd
* Step Energy Services Ltd. reports second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Step Energy Services Ltd qtrly earnings per share $0.04
* Q2 revenue C$105.4 million versus C$19.2 million
* Step Energy Services Ltd- upon completion of 2017 capital program of $100 million step expects to have an operating fleet of 21 coiled tubing spreads
* Step Energy Services - upon completion of 2017 capital program step expects to have eight fracturing spreads representing about 225,000 horsepower
* Activity levels are expected to remain robust for second half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.