Aug 9 (Reuters) - Stuart Olson Inc
* Stuart Olson reports second quarter 2017 results and declares quarterly dividend
* Q2 revenue rose 8.5 percent to C$246.4 million
* Qtrly diluted earnings per share $0.02
* Stuart Olson Inc - expects 2017 consolidated revenue to be “meaningfully higher” than in 2016 based on outlook for its three business groups
* Stuart Olson Inc - as at June 30, 2017, Stuart Olson’s backlog was $1.88 billion, compared with $2 billion at Dec 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.