Aug 10 (Reuters) - Chorus Aviation Inc:
* Chorus Aviation announces solid second quarter 2017 earnings and grows regional aircraft leasing
* Chorus Aviation Inc - Q2 adjusted net income $0.22 per basic share
* Chorus Aviation Inc - Q2 net income $0.33 per basic share
* Chorus Aviation-CPA fleet transition to larger aircraft will generate about 10pct more available seat miles in fiscal 2017 over same period in 2016
* Chorus Aviation Inc - qtrly operating revenue $333.4 million versus $310.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.