Aug 10 (Reuters) - Yellow Pages Ltd
* Yellow Pages Limited reports second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.03
* Q2 revenue fell 9.2 percent to C$191.2 million
* Yellow Pages Ltd - Expects to meet its 2017 guidance targets communicated on May 10, 2017 for total revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow
* Yellow Pages Ltd - Company has lowered its 2017 expectations for customer count and digital revenue growth.
* Sees FY 2017 revenue C$770 million to C$780 million
* Yellow Pages Ltd sees 2017 capital expenditures, net of related lease incentives, of less than $65 million
* Qtrly customer count 236,500 versus 244,000
* Yellow Pages Ltd sees 2017 customer count of approximately 230,000
* Qtrly digital revenues decreased 2.9% year-over-year to $138.3 million; digital revenues now account for 72% of total revenues
* Yellow Pages Ltd - Yellow Pages expects to begin piloting elements of initiatives, including evergreen contracts, in second half of 2017
* Yellow Pages Ltd - Company remains on track to complete implementation of initiatives in 2018
* Yellow Pages Ltd - All figures in Canadian dollars Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.