Aug 10 (Reuters) - BNK Petroleum Inc
* BNK Petroleum Inc announces second quarter 2017 results
* Says average production for Q2 of 2017 was 970 boepd, a decrease of 16% compared to Q2 2016 production of 1,149 boepd
* Qtrly loss per share $0.00
* Revenue, net of royalties was $2.5 million for second quarter of 2017 compared to $2.4 million in the second quarter of 2016
* Average netbacks for Q2 2017 were $21.30, an increase of 19% compared to prior year Q2 due to 20% average price increase Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.