Aug 11 (Reuters) - Concordia International Corp
* Concordia International Corp. announces second quarter 2017 results
* Q2 revenue $160.8 million versus $231.7 million
* International segment revenue of $115.3 million for three months ended June 30, 2017 decreased by $36.1 million
* Qtrly loss per share $19.78
* Concordia International - Net loss from operations of $1.01 billion, primarily due to $987.1 million of impairments recorded on goodwill, product rights in quarter
* As of June 30, 2017, company had cash of $301.8 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.