Aug 11 (Reuters) - Bengal Energy Ltd-
* Bengal Energy announces fiscal 2018 first quarter results
* Q1 revenue c$2.3 million
* Revenues in Q1 fiscal 2018 were 7% lower than fiscal q1 2017 due to 14% decrease production volumes
* Bengal energy ltd - production in current quarter averaged 369 barrels of oil equivalent per day (“boepd”), a 4% increase and 14% decrease from previous quarter
* Qtrly FFO per share $0.02
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.01 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.