Aug 14 (Reuters) - Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
* CAPREIT reports continued growth and strong operating performance in second quarter of 2017
* CAPREIT qtrly NFFO per unit - diluted $0.462
* CAPREIT qtrly operating revenues $ 157.1 million versus $ 146.7 million
* CAPREIT - expects to raise between $185 million and $225 million in total mortgage renewals and refinancings in 2017
* CAPREIT - capreit intends to maintain unencumbered investment properties with an aggregate fair value in range of $150 and $180 million over long term
* CAPREIT - for full 2017 year, capreit expects to complete property capital investments of approximately $170 million to $180 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.