Aug 18 (Reuters) - Royal Canadian Mint:
* Qtrly shipment of 294 million foreign coins and blanks versus 341 million
* Qtrly gold volumes were 238 thousand ounces versus 477.1 thousand, silver volumes were 8.7 million ounces versus 16.1 million
* Qtrly consolidated profit before fv revaluation and income taxes increased $4.2 million to $9.6 million
* Produced 172 million Canadian circulation coins in Q2 of 2017 versus 140 million last year
* Softer overall bullion demand contributed to lower bullion volumes for quarter ended July 1, 2017 compared to same period in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.