Sept 11 (Reuters) - Acuityads Holdings Inc
* Acuityads provides revenue guidance for second half of fy2017
* Acuityads Holdings Inc says expects revenue growth of approximately 50% for fiscal year
* Identified few self-serve partners in EMEA region that were not meeting co’ “quality standards” for use of its self-serve platform
* Expected that stronger Canadian dollar will have adverse effect on co’s revenue expectations for h2 2017 of about $2 million
* Company has chosen to remove a select number of self-serve partners in EMEA region from its self-serve platform
* Sees impact of decision to remove few partners to result in adjustment in revenue expectations from EMEA region of about $10 million over balance of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.