Sept 21 (Reuters) - Primero Mining Corp
* Primero provides an operations and corporate update
* Lowered its 2017 San Dimas production guidance to between 75,000 and 85,000 gold equivalent ounces
* 2017 production guidance been reduced to reflect more gradual restart of San Dimas operations and pending sale of Black Fox complex
* Expects consolidated 2017 production of between 125,000 and 135,000 gold equivalent ounces
* Continues with negotiations on potential sale of San Dimas or potential renegotiation of its silver stream
* AISC is expected to be between $1,200 and $1,300 per gold ounce for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.