Nov 1 (Reuters) - Indigo Books And Music Inc
* Indigo reports Q2 results: continued strong revenue growth of 3.5 percent; 16 quarters of consecutive quarterly revenue growth
* Q2 loss per share C$0.18
* Qtrly revenue $224.5 million versus $217 million
* Qtrly total comparable sales, which includes both online sales and comparable store sales, increased by 2.8 percent
* Qtrly non IFRS net loss $4.7 million
* All figures in C$ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.