Nov 1 (Reuters) - Goeasy Ltd
* Goeasy ltd. Reports results for the third quarter ended september 30, 2017 and provides updated outlook
* Q3 same store sales rose 3 percent
* Goeasy ltd says revenue for q3 of 2017 increased to $103.7 million, an increase of 18.1% from $87.8 million in q3 of 2016.
* Goeasy ltd says for fy ending easyfinancial gross consumer loans receivable target has been increased to $500 to $520 million
* Goeasy ltd says for fy expects easyfinancial’s revenue yield to remain at 60% to 62% for 2017 but has reduced its loan loss rate target to 13% to 15%
* Qtrly earnings per share c$0.81 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.