Nov 14 (Reuters) - Enercare Inc
* Enercare reports strong third quarter results, EBITDA increases by 4%
* Q3 revenue rose 3 percent to c$326 million
* Enercare Inc qtrly basic earnings per share $0.19
* Enercare - cost synergies higher than initially forecasted, now 8 to 11 cents per share on annualized basis by end of 2017
* Enercare Inc - consistent with previous guidance, Enercare is targeting a range of between $167 million and $192 million in capital investments in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.