Nov 14 (Reuters) - Niko Resources Ltd
* Niko reports results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017
* Company’s liquidity situation remains a critical concern
* Niko Resources - co has required certain consents from senior lenders to fund cash requirements over past months and received required consents
* Niko Resources - expect to require additional consents over upcoming months;no assurance can be made that lenders will provide consents in future
* Niko Resources - failure to enhance co’s cash resources on a timely basis will have material adverse impact on ability of co to fund its operations
* There are material uncertainties that may cast significant doubt about ability of company to continue as a going concern Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.