May 25 (Reuters) - Heroux-Devtek Inc
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.25
* "conditions remain mostly favourable in commercial aerospace market"
* As at March 31, 2016, Heroux-Devtek's funded backlog stood at $460 million, versus $459 million at beginning of fiscal year
* "for fiscal year ending march 31, 2017 we anticipate sales to reach approximately $420 million"
* FY2017 revenue view c$429.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Devtek - confident that final assembly of pre-production shipset will be completed as planned in Q1 of fiscal 2017
* Devtek Inc - production requirements associated to deliveries for Boeing contract scheduled to begin in early calendar 2017 will be met
* Devtek reports fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and year-end results
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share c$0.25 excluding items
* Q4 sales c$117.5 million versus I/B/E/S view c$114.9 million
* Q4 earnings per share view c$0.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)