1 Min Read
Nov 11 (Reuters) - MCAN Mortgage Corp -
* Board of directors declared an increase to quarterly dividend from $0.29 per share to $0.30 per share
* "Expect housing markets to continue to benefit from historically low interest rates"
* MCAN Mortgage Corp says expect financial markets to remain volatile through end of 2016
* Also expect a slowdown in housing markets as a result of impact of regulatory changes to mortgage insurance
* MCAN Mortgage Corporation reports 36% increase in third quarter earnings and increase in quarterly dividend
* Q3 earnings per share C$0.43 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: