1 Min Read
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Alacer Gold Corp
* Alacer Gold announces 2016 results and increased 2017 production guidance
* Alacer Gold Corp sees 2017 all-in sustaining costs $700/ oz to $750/ oz
* Alacer Gold Corp - Copler's 2017 sustaining capital expenditure is planned to total $12 million
* Alacer gold - "will continue to advance construction of Copler sulfide expansion project, which is on schedule for first gold production next year"
* Production guidance for 2017 is higher at 160,000 to 180,000 ounces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: