Oct 16 (Reuters) - Home Capital Group Inc:
* Home Capital exits non-core businesses including the sale of payment services interactive gateway
* Expects approximately $20 million in annual salary and other operating cost savings
* Resulting impact to net income on a full year basis is insignificant from sale of assets
* Company expects reduction in fee and other income of approximately $18 million from sale of businesses
* Agreed to enter into a transition services agreement and will continue to provide services for certain clients for up to a year
* Does not expect any significant costs to complete sale transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.